- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
These projections are estimates based on data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The current approach to marketing in most situations is that is encompasses the promotion of selling a particular product. The ever-changing marketplace has included that definition to encompass a system of behavioral data that helps the company decide how to best market their product to consumers. In other words, the studied behavior of both the consumer and the marketing strategists is very important.
The bottom line of marketing involves:
- Customer needs and research in the development of products
- Dissemination of products to both a present and future customer base
- Setting prices and determining where to market goods
- Responding to the global economy
Marketing is a fundamental function of business. A degree in marketing will help you cultivate your background knowledge in addition to the curriculum you have studied.
A good online program that is accredited will prepare you for jobs in the ever-changing world of marketing. Programs in marketing will integrate accounting and mathematical strategies in addition to the studies of patterns of human behavior. In addition, you must be proficient in technology, which will give you the opportunity to utilize your marketing degree to start up Internet businesses or help those that are already in use.
Marketing is not only selling; it is learning about all the steps that bring a product from its inception to the actual service within the marketplace. Within a company, the marketing budget can comprise some of the highest spending. A huge part of the workforce is already demanding marketing skills, so having that degree will give you a decisive edge. There is an excellent chance of advancement within the companies themselves, as well.
The associate’s degree in marketing can help you attain a bachelor’s degree or use it to attain an entry-level job and then advance within the company’s infrastructure. However, most companies prefer that their marketing professionals have at least a bachelor’s degree so after you attain your online associate’s degree after a couple of years, you may continue studying to gain that important bachelor’s degree.
Marketing Associate’s Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.