- Small Business Manager
- Specialty Operations Manager
These projections are estimates based on data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Having a management degree is an essential part of any future endeavors in the field. The manager is often the liaison between the people involved in a project. Since management is essential to any business-related enterprise, it is an ever-changing and growing part of our economy.
An associate’s degree in management will pave the way to your career goals. Understanding the management process, which includes organization, the necessity for dividing labor, allocating resources and creating a chain of command in much larger companies. Even if your goal is to move into management from a lower level job or improve your management skills, then you need to have excellent thinking and communication skills and the comfort to guide a company as a competent leader. You must also have a critical eye and have expertise in team-building activities.
There are online classes for management training and they are becoming more popular as working professionals want to improve their expertise. It also gives them a decisive advantage over their peers who do not pursue further studies.
Most management curricula will include the following as core courses:
- Economics, both international and domestic
- Business Law
Online programs in management can aide in developing interpersonal competence, make sure that you are adept in the decision-making processes and can think on your feet.
The proficiencies that you acquire will be able to applied to such areas as:
- Organizational comportment
- Governmental organizations
- Health care companies
- Financial organizations
- Telecommunication industries
- Small Businesses
Even if you are not working in a management capacity at the moment, your desire to learn all of the above proficiencies gives you an edge and shows the current management that you have the drive to add to your skill set.
Management Associate’s Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.