Washington is a lush and mountainous state with several opportunities for students to further their education by earning an Associate’s degree. Students have many choices in the subjects and types of associate degrees that they can pursue. AA and AS degrees are great for students planning to transfer and earn a bachelors degree and they are also geared towards people ready to enter the work force.
Please take your time and check out these individual websites for more information on these specific schools and their offerings.
Featured Schools in Washington
PIMA Medical Institute
Find success with us at PIMA Medical Institute!
For 40 years, Pima Medical Institute has helped students change their lives, providing the training and education they need for careers in health care.
At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on experiences that help you become the type of medical professional who meets the expectations of today’s employers.
We offer certificate programs, associate degree programs and bachelor’s degree programs that fit your needs and your schedule. You can get the training you need to start your career in less than a year, earn your associate degree in less than two years, or take your career further by completing your bachelor’s degree.
You’ll take classes taught by instructors who worked in the fields they teach. You’ll get real-world experience before you graduate through externships at some of the local community’s most notable medical facilities.
When you graduate, you may find that your education, experience and professionalism will be preferred to those of your peers.
At Pima Medical Institute, your success is our success. We support you every step of the way, with financial aid available to those who qualify and career planning services to help you get the job you want
Programs vary by location.
Applicants for the Online Bachelor – Respiratory Therapy program must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, and have completed a total of 71 semester credits of specific coursework at the post-secondary level by an accredited institution. Applicants must also be Registered Respiratory Therapists.
Pima Medical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. For more information on accreditation, licensing, and approval information please visit: http://pmi.edu/PMI-Today/About-Accreditation.
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
- Associate - Veterinary Technician
- Associate - Dental Hygiene
- Certificate - Dental Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Associate - Radiography
- Associate - Respiratory Therapy
Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that follows a new direction. Charter College is neither a liberal arts college, a university, nor a vocational school. Instead, Charter College borrows certain elements from each of those respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience for our students.
We offer career training programs in the growing fields of health care, business, law, criminal justice, information technology, and select trade careers. We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.
- East Wenatchee
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - HVAC
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
- AAS - Allied Health
- AAS - Computer Networking Systems
- Certificate - Computer Technician
- Certificate - Welding
Cortiva Institute doesn’t just teach. We engage, excite and inspire you.
Cortiva Institute is the country’s largest dedicated massage therapy and skin care school with 30 campuses in 13 states and a national reputation for excellence that sets the industry standard.
Students choose Cortiva Institute because we care about the same things you do: innovation, real-world experience, and promoting the highest standards in education and the industry. Our culture challenges students to grow, not only academically, but personally and professionally- by training to care for others, Cortiva Institute graduates become the best versions of themselves.
The full Cortiva Institute experience gives you the tools and confidence to succeed, from our holistic, hands-on curriculum, to expert faculty- all practicing specialists in their field- who guide you every step of the way.
Our programs balance science and artistry, so you’ll love what you’re learning, whether you hope to become a massage therapist, makeup artist or aspire to specialize in skin care. The support you’ll get, from teachers and peers alike, is the best motivation to follow your dreams.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute?
- A diploma in as little as 7 1/2 months*
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- Dynamic clinical internships built into each program
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify*
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Cortiva Institute Illinois campuses are approved by IBHE. The Charlottesville campus is certified to operate by SCHEV.
*Programs and program length may vary by campus. Financial aid is not available for the 300-hour Skin Care Training Program at the Miami, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale campuses or the Professional Skin Care Program and Makeup Artistry & Skin Care Program at the Tampa/St.Pete campus.
- Seattle, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Massage Therapy
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.
- Ashworth College
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Tax Preparation
- Medical Transcription
- Accounting Basics
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Medical Office Assistant
- Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Payroll Clerk
- Computer Service and Repair
- Sterile Processing
- Electronic Health Records Management
- Travel Agent
- Gourmet Cooking and Catering
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding