Associate degrees are offered by many universities, as well as community colleges and technical schools. In Tennessee, there are multiple schools offering different associate degrees that are the traditional two year programs and the advanced fast pace programs that take little time to complete. The following are examples of schools located throughout Tennessee.
Schools in Tennessee
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Simply fill out the form to receive more information about Remington College.
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Business Administration: Marketing & Sales
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping
- Pharmacy Technician - Associate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Business Administration: Executive Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Computer and Network Administration
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning - Associate
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Criminal Justice - Associates
- Dental Hygiene
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- Heavy Equipment
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Nail Technology - Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Esthetics Technology - Certificate
- Electronic Medical Records - Associate of Applied Science
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Cosmetology - Diploma
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding