Schools in Tampa
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Crime Scene Technology
- Associate of Science in Fire Science (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Accounting (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Information Technology (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding (Online)
- Associate of Science in Information Technology (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Surgical Technology
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Arts in Hospitality
Southern Technical College
Whether you need to upgrade your skills or change careers, Southern Technical College has the right program to fit your needs. Let us show you how to get the skills you need in a short amount of time so that you can get into a new career fast!
What makes Southern Technical College for you?
- Convenient Locations
- Financial Assistance For Those Who Qualify
- Hands-On Training
- Small Classes/Individualized Attention
- Career Placement Assistance
- Morning or Evening Classes Available
Why Choose Southern Technical College:
- Industry Experienced Instructors
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
Financial Assistance and Availability
The financial aid team at Southern Technical College is committed to helping you find ways to finance your education. Our team is trained to help you overcome the financial obstacles that may be standing in the way of your education.
Southern Technical College participates in several of the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Financial Aid Programs, which are generally available to those who qualify. Visit www.studentaid.ed.gov for more information, learn more about the types of financial aid available, and consumer information, or contact your local campus to speak member of our financial aid team
Career Placement Assistance
Our career service advisors can help you with resume writing, interviewing skills, employer contacts, and the latest job search techniques. We have years of experience in helping graduates gain employment in great jobs with great companies, and we are ready to help you, too! We cannot guarantee your success, but STC has an excellent record of helping graduates find and keep jobs in their field of study. Success after graduation depends on many factors, and we are here to help you along the way!
- A.S. - Network Engineering and Administration
- A.S. - Nursing
- A.S. - Medical Assistant
- A.S. - Paralegal
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- A.S. - Surgical Technician
- A.S. - Management
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- Electrical Trades Technology
- Medical Assisting (diploma)
- Patient Care Technician
- Applied Electronics Technology - HVAC Major
- Medical Assisting
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding Technology
- A.S. - Health Information Management
- Welding Degree
- Welding Technology
Florida Career College
At Florida Career College, we encourage our students to achieve their highest potential. We understand that each student learns and grows at their own pace. Our goal is to successfully prepare you for new career opportunities. We are the college that cares.
Whether you’re interested in a career in healthcare, computers, cosmetology or trades, FCC is here for you! With real world equipment and training facilities, students have the added advantage of gaining hands-on experience.
Our instructors are knowledgeable in their fields and dedicated to helping you succeed. Our career services department is dedicated to helping you find a job! Many of the programs can be completed in as little as 8-9 months!*
If you don’t have your High School Diploma, ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you’ll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!**
Our schools are accredited and ready to get you started on your path to success.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify!
**Not all programs are eligible.
Not all programs available at all locations.
*Timing varies by program. FCC – Boynton Beach, Hialeah, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Tampa, and West Palm Beach are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!