Orlando, Florida is a beautiful area and a wonderful place to begin your college studies. This state has a magnificent array of colleges to look into and even more Associate’s Degrees to choose from.
Schools in Orlando
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
h3. Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Port St. Lucie
- Daytona Beach
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Massage Therapy
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Accounting (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Information Technology (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Crime Scene Technology
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding (Online)
- Associate of Science in Histotechnology
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Information Technology (Online Only)
Southern Technical College
Whether you need to upgrade your skills or change careers, Southern Technical College has the right program to fit your needs. Let us show you how to get the skills you need in a short amount of time so that you can get into a new career fast!
What makes Southern Technical College for you?
- Convenient Locations
- Financial Assistance For Those Who Qualify
- Hands-On Training
- Small Classes/Individualized Attention
- Career Placement Assistance
- Morning or Evening Classes Available
Why Choose Southern Technical College:
- Industry Experienced Instructors
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
Financial Assistance and Availability
The financial aid team at Southern Technical College is committed to helping you find ways to finance your education. Our team is trained to help you overcome the financial obstacles that may be standing in the way of your education.
Southern Technical College participates in several of the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Financial Aid Programs, which are generally available to those who qualify. Visit www.studentaid.ed.gov for more information, learn more about the types of financial aid available, and consumer information, or contact your local campus to speak member of our financial aid team
Career Placement Assistance
Our career service advisors can help you with resume writing, interviewing skills, employer contacts, and the latest job search techniques. We have years of experience in helping graduates gain employment in great jobs with great companies, and we are ready to help you, too! We cannot guarantee your success, but STC has an excellent record of helping graduates find and keep jobs in their field of study. Success after graduation depends on many factors, and we are here to help you along the way!
- Central Campus: Auburndale
- Central Campus: Sanford
- Central Campus: Orlando
- Medical Assisting (diploma)
- Medical Assisting
- Patient Care Technician
- Welding Degree
- Welding Technology
- Electrical Trades Technology
Thank you for your interest in City College! Our goal is to help you prepare for a successful future. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult thinking about returning to college, or a military veteran seeking a new civilian career, the City College Office of Admissions will help you make the right choice for your unique situation and begin a rewarding new career fast.
Our knowledgeable admissions representatives are dedicated to answering any of your questions and concerns and ensuring your application process with us is simple and stress-free. They will work with you one-on-one to help you map out your educational and career goals and conquer any obstacles in your way. At City College, we’ll help you get started on the path to achieving your dreams.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose City College
1. Practical, relevant degree programs
3. Hands-on training
4. Up-to-date curriculum
5. Small classes
6. Tutorial assistance
7. Instructors who are industry professionals
8. Job placement assistance
9. Flexible class schedules
10. Preparing you for success
City College is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 North
Falls Church, Virginia 22043
Telephone 703.917.9503; Facsimile 703.917.4109
- Altamonte Springs
- A.S. - Private Investigation Services
- A.S. - Surgical Technology
- A.S. - Nursing
- A.S. - Legal Assisting/Paralegal
- A.S. - A.H. - Medical Office Admin/Billing and Coding
- A.S. - B.A. - Management
- A.S. - Emergency Medical Services
- A.S. - A.H. - Medical Assisting
- A.S. - Anesthesia Technology
- A.S. - A.H. - Mental Health Technology
- A.S. - Criminal Justice
- A.S. - Veterinary Technician
Florida Technical College
We pride ourselves in providing students with an exceptional learning experience through individualized instruction and subject-focused training. At FTC, all classes are limited in size to ensure personalized attention. Small class sizes allow students to obtain the hands-on training needed to feel confident in their abilities. Our individualized approach to learning is also subject-focused. Most students take one course a month which allows you to focus your energy on mastering one subject before moving on to the next.
- Baking and Pasterleria
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Associates
- Nail Specialist
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Diploma
- Culinary Arts
- Medical Assistant Technician
- HVAC/R with PLC
- Network Administration
- Full Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
Cortiva Institute doesn’t just teach. We engage, excite and inspire you.
Cortiva Institute is the country’s largest dedicated massage therapy and skin care school with 30 campuses in 13 states and a national reputation for excellence that sets the industry standard.
Students choose Cortiva Institute because we care about the same things you do: innovation, real-world experience, and promoting the highest standards in education and the industry. Our culture challenges students to grow, not only academically, but personally and professionally- by training to care for others, Cortiva Institute graduates become the best versions of themselves.
The full Cortiva Institute experience gives you the tools and confidence to succeed, from our holistic, hands-on curriculum, to expert faculty- all practicing specialists in their field- who guide you every step of the way.
Our programs balance science and artistry, so you’ll love what you’re learning, whether you hope to become a massage therapist, makeup artist or aspire to specialize in skin care. The support you’ll get, from teachers and peers alike, is the best motivation to follow your dreams.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute?
- A diploma in as little as 7 1/2 months*
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- Dynamic clinical internships built into each program
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify*
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Cortiva Institute Illinois campuses are approved by IBHE. The Charlottesville campus is certified to operate by SCHEV.
*Programs and program length may vary by campus. Financial aid is not available for the 300-hour Skin Care Training Program at the Miami, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale campuses or the Professional Skin Care Program and Makeup Artistry & Skin Care Program at the Tampa/St.Pete campus.
- Orlando, FL
- Esthetics (Skin Care)
- Makeup Artistry
- Massage Therapy