New Jersey has many colleges that offer Associate Degree Programs. These degree programs give the student an inexpensive start toward eventually receiving a Bachelors Degree or the programs allow the student to start a career right after graduation.
Schools in New Jersey
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- Iselin, NJ (Edison)
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- Computer and Network Support Technician
- Automotive Technology
McCann School of Business & Technology
You’ll Love Our Flexible Program Options
Not everyone can devote an entire day to classwork. Some students work full- or part-time jobs while others have children and families to care for. We realize that life can be busy and hectic, so we developed flexible programs that allow students to attend classes at times that are convenient for them.
If you’re looking for flexible career programs, look no further than McCann. We can help you earn an ASB/AST Degree or Diploma without giving up your job or sacrificing time with your family.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Electronic Health Records - Associate in Specialized Business
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate of Specialized Technology
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- IT Support Specialist - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Criminal Justice - Associate in Specialized Business
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
YOUR PARTNER IN CAREER EDUCATION
At American Institute, we strive to offer a different kind of learning. Join our caring community, and see why our students thrive and flourish in their career training and beyond.
Careers Made. The American Way.
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. That’s the American Way.
In 1924, American Institute, then known as Hartford Secretarial School, opened its doors to its first class of business students. Since that day, thousands of students have graduated to enjoy careers in the world of business, legal, allied healthcare, diagnostic medical sonography and information technology. Building on its distinguished past, American Institute continues to meet the challenges of technology in today’s business world. It recognizes its single, well-defined teaching mission: reflecting job market demands with flexibility in identifying and incorporating new programs to give our graduates an edge in today’s competitive job market.
We work every day to help you get closer to achieving your goals. Nothing makes us happier than seeing students graduate and helping them find a job in their field. Your first step is to speak with our Admissions staff to see if American Institute is the right fit for your education. Contact us today and we’ll send you more information.
- Toms River
- Medical Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Dental Assisting
- Administrative Office Professional
Cortiva Institute doesn’t just teach. We engage, excite and inspire you.
Cortiva Institute is the country’s largest dedicated massage therapy and skin care school with 30 campuses in 13 states and a national reputation for excellence that sets the industry standard.
Students choose Cortiva Institute because we care about the same things you do: innovation, real-world experience, and promoting the highest standards in education and the industry. Our culture challenges students to grow, not only academically, but personally and professionally- by training to care for others, Cortiva Institute graduates become the best versions of themselves.
The full Cortiva Institute experience gives you the tools and confidence to succeed, from our holistic, hands-on curriculum, to expert faculty- all practicing specialists in their field- who guide you every step of the way.
Our programs balance science and artistry, so you’ll love what you’re learning, whether you hope to become a massage therapist, makeup artist or aspire to specialize in skin care. The support you’ll get, from teachers and peers alike, is the best motivation to follow your dreams.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute?
- A diploma in as little as 7 1/2 months*
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- Dynamic clinical internships built into each program
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify*
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Cortiva Institute Illinois campuses are approved by IBHE. The Charlottesville campus is certified to operate by SCHEV.
*Programs and program length may vary by campus. Financial aid is not available for the 300-hour Skin Care Training Program at the Miami, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale campuses or the Professional Skin Care Program and Makeup Artistry & Skin Care Program at the Tampa/St.Pete campus.
- King of Prussia, PA
- Wall, NJ
- Hoboken, NJ
- York, PA
- Massage Therapy
Automotive Training Center
For 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC has trained hard working students to become automotive industry professionals. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, check us out…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology*, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician*
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
*Warminster campus only
- Automotive Technology - Evening
- Automotive & Diesel Technology
- Marine Service Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Reconditioning Technology
- Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate