Schools in Massachusetts
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Every year over 2,000 students choose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE).
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Information Technology
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- AS - Paramedic Technology
- AS - Heating Technology
- AS - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Plumbing Technology
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- AS - Video Game Design
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- AS - Electrical Technology
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Surgical Technology
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy
- AS - Interior Design
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- AS - Respiratory Care Technology
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Business Management
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
Branford Hall Career Institute
Branford Hall for quality education.
People who live in the Northeast U.S. are learning that Branford Hall is one of the fastest, most effective paths to a career that can be both professionally and financially rewarding.
For more than 40 years, Branford Hall has been recognized as a leader in quality career education.
There are Branford Hall campuses located conveniently in Branford, Windsor, Southington, CT; Springfield, MA; Parsippany, Woodland Park, North Brunswick, and Jersey City, NJ; Albany, Amityville and Bohemia, NY.
Branford Hall’s programs include:
- Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
- Computer Networking Management
- Massage Therapy
- Professional Fitness Trainer
- Culinary Arts
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Computer Networking and Security
- Graphic Design and Animation
- Surgical Technology
Not all programs are offered at all campuses.
At Branford Hall, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
Financial Aid Programs
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Federal Financial Aid may not be available for all programs at all campuses. Branford Hall’s dedicated financial aid advisors can help you review the financial aid options available to you
Branford Hall is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas.
Career Placement Assistance
Branford Hall maintains a full-time Career Services Department to help graduates find their first job in their career choice, through employment referrals and training in effective job search techniques.
If you want a satisfying, rewarding career with a bright future, Branford Hall will provide you with the quality education and training to get there. Contact us today!
For 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Diesel Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Welding Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Medical Office Assistant
- Computer and Network Support Technician
- Nursing (Practical)
The education you receive at The Salter School is designed to prepare you for an exciting career or to enhance the opportunities in your current career through enhanced skills. Externship studies in a student’s chosen program facilitate the transition from classroom knowledge to practical, on-the job training and knowledge. Career days, individualized career counseling and lifetime placement services reinforce what The Salter School mission has been for over sixty years – to offer students a challenging, intensive program of study leading to satisfying business and professional careers.
Salter College, a private two-year college, offers an enriching balance of liberal arts and professional career education. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our students through quality education and support services while fostering an environment that inspires academic excellence, intellectual curiosity, social responsibility, and an interest in life-long learning and continued higher education.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job