Schools in Massachusetts
Lincoln / Lincoln Technical Institute
Are you looking for hands-on training at a well-respected technical school?
Since 1946, Lincoln Technical Institute has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology.
What sets Lincoln Technical Institute apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate Degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: Our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Technical Institute offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement Assistance is available upon graduation.
- Lincoln (Providence Area)
- Brockton MA (Southeastern MA)
- Somerville MA (Boston Area)
- Lowell MA (Northern MA and NH)
- Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Computer and Network Support Technician
- Computer Networking and Security
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Office Assistant
- Criminal Justice
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Every year over 2,000 students choose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- East Greenwich
- AS - Video and Audio Production
- AS - Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- AS - Graphics
- AS - Electrical Technology with Renewable Energy Systems
- AS - Veterinary Practice Management Technology
- AS - Veterinary Technology
- AS - Civil Engineering Technology
- AS - Health Information Management Technology
- AS - Respiratory Care
- AS - Electronic Health Records
- AS - Aviation Science / Flight Training
- AS - Game Design and Development Technology
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Information Technology
- AS - Software Engineering
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS - Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
- AS - Architectural Building Engineering
- AS - Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
- AS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS - Clinical Medical Assistant
- AS - Auto Body / Collision Repair
- AS - Surgical
- AS - Automotive High Performance
- AS - Applied Technical Studies
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Interior Design
- AS - Business Management
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
- AS - Electrical Technology
- AS - Heating
- AS - Plumbing
- AS - Nursing
- AS - Marine Technology
- AS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy
Are you creative? Do you have an eye for style and a flair for fashion? You’re one of the rare people who could actually turn your natural talents into a thriving career. Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy, a beauty school located in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, trains students to begin careers they love in the growing fields of cosmetology, esthetics and manicuring.
At Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy, we are passionate about sharing our love of the beauty industry with the next generation of professionals. We enjoy getting to know each of our students on an individual level. Our mission is to identify your strengths, draw out your talent and bring you closer to your career goals with the cosmetology, manicuring and esthetics training you need.
Lincoln College of New England
The 21st century economy has become less about jobs and more about skills. Whether you’re a recent high school graduate or you want to advance or change your career, Lincoln College of New England offers degree programs for the most in-demand careers, as well as internships where you gain first-hand knowledge and experience in your career field.
We’re a small college and our unique approach to education provides the academic and personal support you need to be successful. Lincoln graduates have an excellent reputation among employers-business, industries, health care services, and professional offices are anxious to hire our graduates. Twenty six percent of full time, first time in college freshmen entering Lincoln in the fall 2005 graduated with an associate’s degree within three years.
- Criminal Justice
- Business Management
- Executive Medical Assistant
- Dental Administrative Assistant
- Dental Hygiene
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Health Information Technology
- Mortuary Science
- Health Information Coding
- Dental Chairside Assistant
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Services
Porter and Chester Institute
If you’re looking for career programs that can really make a difference in your life, look at Porter and Chester Institute first and you won’t need to look any further. Our career schools in Connecticut and Massachusetts can give you the technical training you need to become a skilled employee in today’s competitive workforce. Whether you choose to pursue a career in automotive, computers, trades or healthcare, our career programs will provide you with the tools and training you need to develop the skills employers actually want.
- HVAC/R (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration)
- Automotive Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Administrative Health Specialist
- CADD (Computer-Aided Drafting & Design)
- Computer and Network Technology
- Electrician: Industrial, Commercial, & Residential
- Dental Assisting
Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences
Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences can provide you with the skills, know-how and finesse you need to successfully enter the beauty industry you love. With the support of experienced, professional instructors and staff and the opportunity to work hands-on with the public, industry standard equipment and high-end spa products in our Student Salon Clinics, Euphoria Institute students are well prepared to take on the business of beauty one cut and color at a time.
Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy
At the Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy we believe that a dynamic therapist is one who combines scientific knowledge, excellent bodywork and the ability to be self aware and present. Through a comprehensive program of study that carefully balances the art and science of therapeutic massage, our program strives to enrich the lives of all of our students. Empowered with knowledge and understanding of the human body, our graduates are able to speak intelligently and professionally with their clients and other health care practitioners about the importance of massage therapy in preventive and palliative care.
- Massage Therapy - Continuing Education
- Massage Therapy
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
- Massage Therapy
Universal Technical Institute
Since 1965, Universal Technical Institute (UTI) has prepared students for successful careers in the Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Marine and Collision Repair industries. With campuses located across the U.S., UTI offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including:
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech)
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI)
- Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI)
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies