Associate degrees are offered by some senior colleges and universities, community, technical and junior colleges in the United States.
There are over 35 institutions that offer Associate Degree programs in the state of Maryland. Here are the top 10….
Schools in Maryland
Cortiva Institute doesn’t just teach. We engage, excite and inspire you.
Cortiva Institute is the country’s largest dedicated massage therapy and skin care school with 30 campuses in 13 states and a national reputation for excellence that sets the industry standard.
Students choose Cortiva Institute because we care about the same things you do: innovation, real-world experience, and promoting the highest standards in education and the industry. Our culture challenges students to grow, not only academically, but personally and professionally- by training to care for others, Cortiva Institute graduates become the best versions of themselves.
The full Cortiva Institute experience gives you the tools and confidence to succeed, from our holistic, hands-on curriculum, to expert faculty- all practicing specialists in their field- who guide you every step of the way.
Our programs balance science and artistry, so you’ll love what you’re learning, whether you hope to become a massage therapist, makeup artist or aspire to specialize in skin care. The support you’ll get, from teachers and peers alike, is the best motivation to follow your dreams.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute?
- A diploma in as little as 7 1/2 months*
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- Dynamic clinical internships built into each program
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify*
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
Commission of Massage Therapy Accreditation (“COMTA”), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (“ACCSCT”), and Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (“ACCET”)
The Cortiva Institute Illinois campuses are approved by IBHE. The Charlottesville campus is certified to operate by SCHEV.
*Programs and program length may vary by campus. Financial aid is not available for the 300-hour Skin Care Training Program at the Miami, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale campuses or the Professional Skin Care Program and Makeup Artistry & Skin Care Program at the Tampa/St.Pete campus.
- Baltimore, MD
- Esthetics (Skin Care)
- Massage Therapy
Automotive Training Center
For 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC has trained hard working students to become automotive industry professionals. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, check us out…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology*, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician*
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.
*Warminster campus only
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive & Diesel Technology
- Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology
- Collision Reconditioning Technology
- Marine Service Technology
- Automotive Technology - Evening
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate