Schools in Maine
Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy
Are you creative? Do you have an eye for style and a flair for fashion? You’re one of the rare people who could actually turn your natural talents into a thriving career. Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy, a beauty school located in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, trains students to begin careers they love in the growing fields of cosmetology, esthetics and manicuring.
At Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy, we are passionate about sharing our love of the beauty industry with the next generation of professionals. We enjoy getting to know each of our students on an individual level. Our mission is to identify your strengths, draw out your talent and bring you closer to your career goals with the cosmetology, manicuring and esthetics training you need.
Seacoast Career School
Seacoast has become one of the fastest and most effective ways to begin a high growth career with excellent income potential. Seacoast has campuses conveniently located in Manchester and Sanford. Students are instructed with state-of-the-art, real-world technologies that today’s employers are seeking.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
- Massage Therapy
Universal Technical Institute
Since 1965, Universal Technical Institute (UTI) has prepared students for successful careers in the Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Marine and Collision Repair industries. With campuses located across the U.S., UTI offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including:
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech)
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI)
- Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI)
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
- Post University Online
- Certificate: Finance
- Certificate: Forensic Accounting
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- Certificate: H.R. Management
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- A.S. in Marketing
- Certificate: Game Design and Animation
- A.S. in Management
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Accounting
American InterContinental University
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
* Not all credits eligible to transfer. See the University’s catalog regarding AIU’s transfer credit policies.
- American InterContinental University
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
Westwood College is an institution of higher learning founded in Denver, Colorado in 1953. Today, Westwood has 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia and an online campus. Westwood offers a unique hands-on, career-focused curriculum providing three-year bachelor’s degrees in high-growth fields. We have over 8,000 students enrolled in one of our degree programs in technology, healthcare, business, design, justice and industrial services. To date, nearly 30,000 Westwood graduates have transformed their lives by obtaining the skills, tools, experience and connections necessary to achieve meaningful careers.
- Paralegal (A)
- Medical Office Management (A)
- Criminal Justice (A)
- Medical Insurance Coding and Billing (A)
- Information Technology (A)
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
New England College of Business
New England College of Business offers affordable online degree programs backed by 100 years of educating successful business professionals.
- Intermediate Accounting Certificate
- Associate in Science in Business Administration
- Basic Accounting Certificate
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Associate Degree in Advanced Medical Billing Coding and Electronic Health Records
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
- Associate Degree in Advanced Personal Training and Exercise Science
- Associate Degree in Court Reporting
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Executive Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Computer Technician - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate