Schools in Maine
Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy
Are you creative? Do you have an eye for style and a flair for fashion? You’re one of the rare people who could actually turn your natural talents into a thriving career. Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy, a beauty school located in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, trains students to begin careers they love in the growing fields of cosmetology, esthetics and manicuring.
At Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy, we are passionate about sharing our love of the beauty industry with the next generation of professionals. We enjoy getting to know each of our students on an individual level. Our mission is to identify your strengths, draw out your talent and bring you closer to your career goals with the cosmetology, manicuring and esthetics training you need.
Seacoast Career School
Seacoast has become one of the fastest and most effective ways to begin a high growth career with excellent income potential. Seacoast has campuses conveniently located in Manchester and Sanford. Students are instructed with state-of-the-art, real-world technologies that today’s employers are seeking.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Health Claims Specialist
Universal Technical Institute
Since 1965, Universal Technical Institute (UTI) has prepared students for successful careers in the Automotive, Diesel, Motorcycle, Marine and Collision Repair industries. With campuses located across the U.S., UTI offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including:
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech)
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI)
- Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI)
Allied American University
Allied American University is a leading, nationally accredited online institution, that offers several flexible certificate programs designed to help students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain a career in the medical field. Allied Health Department’s certificate programs prepare students for real-world medical positions by teaching specific job functions for each program. AAU offers healthcare certificate programs in Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Administrative Assisting, and Pharmacy Technician.
- Certificate of Medical Coding
- Certificate of Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate of Medical Billing
- Certificate of Medical Administrative Assistant
American InterContinental University
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
* Not all credits eligible to transfer. See the University’s catalog regarding AIU’s transfer credit policies.
- American InterContinental University|Online
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction. We want to help you get that degree with a convenient online program. You can earn an Associate’s degree in 15 to 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months at Independence University.
- Business Management & Accounting - Event Planning (AAS)
- Business Management & Accounting - Retail Sales Management (AAS)
- Business Management & Accounting - Property Management (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
- Associate Degree in Court Reporting
- Associate Degree in Advanced Personal Training and Exercise Science
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- A.S. Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
AmeriTech College Online
Even in today’s economy, the demand for skilled workers shows no signs of slowing. Experts predict that healthcare will generate 3 million new wage and salary jobs between 2006 and 2016-more than any other industry.
Since 1979, AmeriTech College has successfully prepared students for rewarding opportunities in the healthcare industry.
- AmeriTech College Online
- RN to BSN Degree Completion Program - Associate of Applied Science Degree