There are several choices when looking into the Associate’s Degree programs in Los Angeles, CA. These degrees can be used to transfer to a four year college or as a way into the job market.
Schools in Los Angeles
Find out where the future can take you with an outstanding college education. At Platt College, you’ll find the career-specific programs and training for the careers you really want. Come explore a variety of career paths that fit your lifestyle in a positive learning environment that combines real-world experience with small, private college instruction. Classes are conveniently scheduled during morning or evening hours to work around outside employment commitments. For working adults, Platt’s curriculum offers a way to continue earning a living while studying for a new career.
- Los Angeles
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Vocational Nursing (LVN)
- Associate of Science; Medical Administrative Specialist
- Certificate in Veterinary Technology Alternate Route
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Arts in Information Technology