Schools in Alabama
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.
- Ashworth College
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Gourmet Cooking and Catering
- Tax Preparation
- Accounting Basics
- Computer Service and Repair
- Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Electronic Health Records Management
- Travel Agent
- Medical Office Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Transcription
- Sterile Processing
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Payroll Clerk
The Purdue Global Advantage
A name that opens doors. Practical skills to succeed. And a clear path to advance your career.
This is innovation. This is extreme personalization. This is a world-class education that’s tailored to the unique needs of working adults. Now you can earn a degree from an accredited online university that is part of the respected Purdue University system. Our innovative approach to teaching and modern curriculum give you the skills you need to make an immediate impact on your career-and the edge to conquer whatever comes next. Because this is education designed for you. This is Purdue Global.
Take 3 Weeks to Get to Know Us
Experience a Purdue Global undergraduate program for an introductory 3-week period. There’s no financial obligation beyond the application fee.
With the Purdue Global Commitment, you can try our classes before you owe any tuition. We stand behind the quality of our education and believe you should have the opportunity to experience real classes for real credits before making a decision.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding