Idaho’s major cities have a wide variety of colleges that offer associate degrees. Here are several well-known schools and some of their programs.
Schools in Idaho
Four Great Reasons To Choose Carrington
ONE-ON-ONE TUITION PLANNING
More than 80% of Carrington College students use some form on financial aid1 to help cover the cost of their education2. That’s why we offer personalized counseling from a Student Finance Advisor to help make your college experience more affordable.
1. Student loans, grants and scholarships are available to those who qualify.
2. Percentage calculated by Carrington College for the 2015-16 school year.
You want a hands-on career, and your Carrington College education will help get you there. From blood draws to x-rays, our courses are designed to let you practice your skills in the lab so you’ll be ready for your career when you graduate.
You can feel confident knowing your instructors are bringing years of real-world experience in to the classroom. Our qualified instructors are dedicated to helping prepare you for your future. They know what skills you’ll use in your career, and they’ll teach you what matters.
Carrington offers you the opportunity to practice your skills in the real-world before you graduate. Clinical rotations and externships are an important part of your education. You’ll get to learn from professionals in your chosen career field and make important connections for your future.
Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415)506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at www.accjc.org.
- Massage Therapy - Certificate
- Dental Assisting - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technology - Certificate
- Medical Assisting - Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Science Degree
- Dental Assisting - Associate of Science Degree
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate