Going to college is an investment that can open doors for you. Because it is an investment careful thought need to be given to the area you wish to study. Serious research should be done to discover the amount of schooling it will take to work in the area you are most interested. Some professions in Georgia only require an associate’s degree to get started. A few of the colleges in Georgia offering associate’s degree programs are listed below.
Schools in Georgia
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
h3. Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Hospitality
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Arts in Accounting (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security (Online Only)
Miller-Motte Technical College
You’ve made the decision to get more education. Find the setting that’s right for you!
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Esthetics Technology - Certificate
- Cosmetology - Diploma
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Massage Therapy - Certificate
- Paralegal Studies - Associate of Applied Science
- Cosmetology - Certificate
The Most Direct Path to Your New Career
Our Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs emphasize a fast and focused method without sacrificing the quality education that students and employers demand. We constantly research the job market to make certain we are offering those career programs in which the greatest job growth is expected. We proudly offer the most direct path to your new career! To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Career Placement Assistance
Once you have the degree, do you know how to begin your new career? Maybe you’re looking for a new profession, or just want to move ahead in the one that you already have. At Virginia College, our Career Development associates stand ready to assist you in obtaining or enhancing your career wherever you are…helping you with job placement services well beyond graduation! To find out more, complete the Request for More Information or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
One of the first questions many of our prospective students ask is, “How will I pay for college?” The answer is the right combination of financial aid programs that can help you manage the costs involved in obtaining your degree. The Financial Aid department at Virginia College is prepared to discuss how a combination of scholarships, Pell grants, and student loans are available to those who require assistance and qualify. It can be a complicated process, but we are here, ready to help you make the best decisions. To find out more, complete the Request More Information form or call and talk with an Admissions Representative at the Virginia College campus nearest you.
- Medical Office Specialist Certificate
- Network and System Administration Associate's Degree
- Network Support Technician Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Certificate
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Surgical Technology
- Business Administration Associate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry Arts
- Therapeutic Massage
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
American InterContinental University
You’re serious about success. Especially when it comes to pursuing an associate, bachelors or master’s degree you need to move your career forward. AIU is the Serious U, and with your busy schedule, we understand that it’s hard work finding the time to work hard. At AIU you get pacing options that work around you and a 24/7 support system by phone, email or live chat. Our classes are taught by industry specialists who bring their real-world perspective to the classroom and will work with you one-on-one when you need it.
With AIU’s accredited personalized education, we give you customized course content that allows you to read, watch, or listen based on how you learn best. At AIU, the Serious U, you can get in, get moving, and get ahead.
- Powerful specialized curriculum
- More courses devoted to your field of interest, on average than at other similar schools
- Virtual Campus
- Study anywhere, anytime and the way you learn best.
- Credit for work and military experiences to fulfill degree requirements
- Cost and value
- Our tuition includes all required books, materials, and student fees
- No application cost
- AIU Milestone Grant rewards your success
- American InterContinental University|Online
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice