If you find yourself living in Florida, you may also want to improve upon your education. There are a number of schools that offer anywhere from an Associate’s degree to a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree. These degrees can be pursued either in the class room or through online education.
There are advantages to a campus education vs. online education. A campus can be an exciting and wonderful experience for a young person. It affords many opportunities for growth and becoming active with a club or athletic program. For some, it is easier to earn your degree by doing it online. Online learning is good, perhaps, for the older student who is working to support a family while earning his degree.
Schools in Florida
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Crime Scene Technology
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding (Online)
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting (Online Only)
- Associates of Art in General Studies (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Science in Fire Science (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Associate of Arts in Hospitality
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Massage Therapy
- Associate of Science in Biotechnology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Information Technology (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Science in Information Technology and Programming
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Science in Surgical Technology
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start April 6, 2016!
- Medical Assistant - AS
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Pastry Arts
- Business Office Specialist
- Sales Professional
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Culinary Arts
- Business Administration
- Network Engineering
- Surgical Technology
- Network Technician
- Medical Office Management
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Office Administration
Florida Career College
At Florida Career College, we encourage our students to achieve their highest potential. We understand that each student learns and grows at their own pace. Our goal is to successfully prepare you for new career opportunities. We are the college that cares.
Whether you’re interested in a career in healthcare, computers, cosmetology or trades, FCC is here for you! With real world equipment and training facilities, students have the added advantage of gaining hands-on experience.
Our instructors are knowledgeable in their fields and dedicated to helping you succeed. Our career services department is dedicated to helping you find a job! Many of the programs can be completed in as little as 8-9 months!*
If you don’t have your High School Diploma, ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you’ll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!**
Our schools are accredited and ready to get you started on your path to success.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify!
**Not all programs are eligible.
Not all programs available at all locations.
*Timing varies by program. FCC – Boynton Beach, Hialeah, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Tampa, and West Palm Beach are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Southern Technical College
Whether you need to upgrade your skills or change careers, Southern Technical College has the right program to fit your needs. Let us show you how to get the skills you need in a short amount of time so that you can get into a new career fast!
What makes Southern Technical College for you?
- Convenient Locations
- Financial Assistance For Those Who Qualify
- Hands-On Training
- Small Classes/Individualized Attention
- Career Placement Assistance
- Morning or Evening Classes Available
Why Choose Southern Technical College:
- Industry Experienced Instructors
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
Financial Assistance and Availability
The financial aid team at Southern Technical College is committed to helping you find ways to finance your education. Our team is trained to help you overcome the financial obstacles that may be standing in the way of your education.
Southern Technical College participates in several of the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Financial Aid Programs, which are generally available to those who qualify. Visit www.studentaid.ed.gov for more information, learn more about the types of financial aid available, and consumer information, or contact your local campus to speak member of our financial aid team
Career Placement Assistance
Our career service advisors can help you with resume writing, interviewing skills, employer contacts, and the latest job search techniques. We have years of experience in helping graduates gain employment in great jobs with great companies, and we are ready to help you, too! We cannot guarantee your success, but STC has an excellent record of helping graduates find and keep jobs in their field of study. Success after graduation depends on many factors, and we are here to help you along the way!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting (diploma)
- Applied Electronics Technology - HVAC Major
- Medical Assisting
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- A.S. - Health Information Management
- A.S. - Network Engineering and Administration
- A.S. - Surgical Technician
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- A.S. - Management
- A.S. - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding Technology
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Paralegal
- A.S. - Nursing
- Electrical Trades Technology
- Welding Degree
- Welding Technology
- Medical Office Administration
- A.S. - Interior Design & Decorating
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
Florida College of Natural Health
Prepare for a Career in Massage Therapy, Makeup Artistry, or Skin Care!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy, makeup artistry, or skin care.
Massage therapists and skin care professionals work in a wide variety of environments, including resort spas, cruise ships, medical offices, destination spas, and day spas. Makeup artists work in spas and salons, and they also work in the motion picture, television, cosmetics, bridal, and fashion industries!
Many massage therapists, skin care professionals, and makeup artists start their own private practices!
Why choose Florida College of Natural Health?
- Graduate in as little as 6 1/2 months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.*
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- We have been serving the state of Florida since 1986.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our public clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Our graduates work for many of the top spa industry employers in the nation.
- Day or evening classes are available.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Florida College of Natural Health is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Florida College of Natural Health cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 200 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Florida College of Natural Health.
Degree and Diploma Programs
The Florida College of Natural Health offers degree and diploma programs leading to
- Massage Therapy
- Makeup Artistry
- Skin Care
- Paramedical Skin Care
- Advanced Paramedical Skin Care Program
- Skin Care Training Program
- A.S. Degree Advanced Paramedical Skin Care
- Makeup Artistry & Skin Care Training Program
- Skin Care & Electrology Training Program
- A.S. Degree Therapeutic Massage and Skin Care
- A.S. Degree Advanced Therapeutic Massage
- Therapeutic Massage Training Program
- Advanced Therapeutic Massage Training Program
American College for Medical Careers
American College for Medical Careers
Want to make a career out of helping others?*
At the American College for Medical Careers, we train students for in-demand careers in the healthcare field through quality distance and onsite education. Whether you’re thinking about starting a career in the healthcare field, or are a healthcare professional looking to change directions, our allied health schools in Florida and Colorado will help you achieve your goals.
Students at both the allied health schools in Colorado and Florida have the option of training for careers in a wide range of healthcare specialties, such as:
- Dental Assisting with Expanded Functions
- Medical Assisting
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Respiratory Therapy
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
As some of the fastest-growing healthcare career opportunities available today, these programs represent our mission to both meet workforce demands for allied health professionals and create high demand opportunities for every student who attends our schools.
At the American College for Medical Careers, you’ll receive personalized attention and support from the moment you walk through our doors to inquire about our allied health programs, through the moment when you’re ready to accept your first position in your brand new career. From selecting the appropriate program, to one-on-one support and job search assistance, our staff and educators are always right by your side to ensure you achieve the highest levels of professional excellence.
Other features of ACMC include:
- Small class sizes to ensure plenty of individualized instruction
- Professional instructors with real-world experience in your specific area of study
- Flexible day and evening schedules to best accommodate your needs
- Externships and clinical experience for plenty of hands-on practice
The American College for Medical Careers provides allied health career training to students at its campus locations in Orlando, Florida and Denver, Colorado, along with online training to students in nine other states.
Financial aid available to those who qualify
Accreditation: ACICS – Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Welcome to Platt College!
Platt College is a design school.
Platt College is a legal studies school.
Platt College is a medical careers school.
No matter what your aspirations, Platt College offers education for the career of a lifetime.
Established in 1985, Platt College has served the local Southern California community for over 30 years. At its three campuses in Alhambra, near Los Angeles, Ontario and Riverside, in the heart of the Inland Empire, Platt College offers flexible, accredited Associates and Bachelors degree programs in some of today’s most “recession-resistant” fields.
Platt College offers its students a rich and rewarding curriculum of educational courses and career training. Whether you’re interested in graphic arts and 3D animation, or a career as a paralegal or medical assistant, we have the program that will put you on the fast track to success.
Classes are conveniently scheduled during morning or evening hours to work around outside employment commitments. For working adults, Platt’s curriculum offers a way to continue earning a living while studying for a new career. Financial aid is available for qualified students, and the school maintains a full-time placement staff to assist students in gaining externship experience while in school and employment after graduation.
Distance Education Now Available For Our Veterinary Technician Programs!
Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Platt college and its educational programs are approved by the Bureau of Private Post-secondary Education (an office of the State of California, Department of Commerce) and the U.S. Department of Education.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Blue Cliff College
Online programs to fit your schedule.
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
Reasons to attend Blue Cliff College Online:
Programs – We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you’ll love.
Career Services – Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff’s outstanding career services assistance. We’re committed to getting you on the road to career success.
Educators – Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You’ll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
Freedom – With an education from Blue Cliff in the career you’ve dreamed of, you’ll be on your way to career freedom – why not get started now?