Here in the United States, associate degrees are offered by community technical and junior colleges and some senior colleges and universities.
In the District of Columbia, there are about 8 institutions that offer these degrees, which cover a wide range of courses in different fields. The fees charged in DC are slightly higher than the average fees for similar courses in other states in America.
Schools in District of Columbia
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate