- Licenced Practical Nurse
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Medical Technician
These projections are estimates based on data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
There are six specialized categories within a Health Sciences Degree:
- Allied Health – This specialization prepares students who already have training in dental hygiene, radiology, physical therapy, surgical assistant, respiratory care and optometry.
- Health Care Administration – This specialized curriculum prepares students to work in administration of health care facilities. They are responsible for human resources, financial statements, marketing, quality control and management of the facility itself.
- Respiratory Care – Prepares students for respiratory care and its associated departments.
- Community Health – This specialization is intended for students who will work for public agencies including governmental facilities, substance abuse centers, health care centers, and schools.
- Applied Microbiology – The curriculum gives students the opportunity to work for medical research laboratories, the FDA, biotechnology and certain health agencies.
- Community Health – This will prepare students to deal with the health needs of the community at large in clinics, hospitals, doctor’s offices and the like.
Obviously, there will be an overlap of some courses within the curriculum but each specialization has certain prerequisites that must be met in order for the graduate to prepare for their specific career choices. The curriculum gives students a solid background in health policy in addition to issues that surround the health industry. There are courses that will also be available such as ethics, psychology, statistics, informational technology, and human development.
Health Science Associate’s Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation.
- Iselin, NJ (Edison)
- New Britain
- Nursing (Practical)
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Massage Therapy
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Simply fill out the form to receive more information about Remington College.
- Houston North
- Ft. Worth
- Houston Southeast
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assisting-AS
- Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope)
- Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope) - AS
- Medical Office Administration
- Clinical Medical Assisting
Find out where the future can take you with an outstanding college education. At Platt College, you’ll find the career-specific programs and training for the careers you really want. Come explore a variety of career paths that fit your lifestyle in a positive learning environment that combines real-world experience with small, private college instruction. Classes are conveniently scheduled during morning or evening hours to work around outside employment commitments. For working adults, Platt’s curriculum offers a way to continue earning a living while studying for a new career.
- Los Angeles
- Associate of Science in Vocational Nursing (LVN)
- Associate of Science; Medical Administrative Specialist
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Associate of Science in Health and Fitness Training
Cortiva Institute doesn’t just teach. We engage, excite and inspire you.
Cortiva Institute is the country’s largest dedicated massage therapy and skin care school with 30 campuses in 13 states and a national reputation for excellence that sets the industry standard.
Students choose Cortiva Institute because we care about the same things you do: innovation, real-world experience, and promoting the highest standards in education and the industry. Our culture challenges students to grow, not only academically, but personally and professionally- by training to care for others, Cortiva Institute graduates become the best versions of themselves.
The full Cortiva Institute experience gives you the tools and confidence to succeed, from our holistic, hands-on curriculum, to expert faculty- all practicing specialists in their field- who guide you every step of the way.
Our programs balance science and artistry, so you’ll love what you’re learning, whether you hope to become a massage therapist, makeup artist or aspire to specialize in skin care. The support you’ll get, from teachers and peers alike, is the best motivation to follow your dreams.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute?
- A diploma in as little as 7 1/2 months*
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- Dynamic clinical internships built into each program
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify*
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Cortiva Institute Illinois campuses are approved by IBHE. The Charlottesville campus is certified to operate by SCHEV.
*Programs and program length may vary by campus. Financial aid is not available for the 300-hour Skin Care Training Program at the Miami, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale campuses or the Professional Skin Care Program and Makeup Artistry & Skin Care Program at the Tampa/St.Pete campus.
- Dallas, TX
- Wall, NJ
- Orem, UT
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Las Vegas, NV
- Hoboken, NJ
- York, PA
- Federal Way, WA
- Houston, TX
- Joliet, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Aurora, CO
- Baltimore, MD
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Seattle, WA
- King of Prussia, PA
- Tampa/St. Pete, FL
- Massage Therapy
PIMA Medical Institute
Find success with us at PIMA Medical Institute!
For 40 years, Pima Medical Institute has helped students change their lives, providing the training and education they need for careers in health care.
At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on experiences that help you become the type of medical professional who meets the expectations of today’s employers.
We offer certificate programs, associate degree programs and bachelor’s degree programs that fit your needs and your schedule. You can get the training you need to start your career in less than a year, earn your associate degree in less than two years, or take your career further by completing your bachelor’s degree.
You’ll take classes taught by instructors who worked in the fields they teach. You’ll get real-world experience before you graduate through externships at some of the local community’s most notable medical facilities.
When you graduate, you may find that your education, experience and professionalism will be preferred to those of your peers.
At Pima Medical Institute, your success is our success. We support you every step of the way, with financial aid available to those who qualify and career planning services to help you get the job you want
Programs vary by location.
Applicants for the Online Bachelor – Respiratory Therapy program must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, and have completed a total of 71 semester credits of specific coursework at the post-secondary level by an accredited institution. Applicants must also be Registered Respiratory Therapists.
Pima Medical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. For more information on accreditation, licensing, and approval information please visit: http://pmi.edu/PMI-Today/About-Accreditation.
- East Valley
- Las Vegas
- Chula Vista
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assistant
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
- Associate - Veterinary Technician
- Certificate - Sterile Processing Technician
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Associate - Paramedic
- Associate - Radiography
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician
- Associate - Respiratory Therapy
- Associate - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate - Dental Hygiene
- Certificate - Patient Care Technician
- Associate - Physical Therapy Assistant