- Small Business Manager
- Specialty Operations Manager
These projections are estimates based on data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Having a management degree is an essential part of any future endeavors in the field. The manager is often the liaison between the people involved in a project. Since management is essential to any business-related enterprise, it is an ever-changing and growing part of our economy.
An associate’s degree in management will pave the way to your career goals. Understanding the management process, which includes organization, the necessity for dividing labor, allocating resources and creating a chain of command in much larger companies. Even if your goal is to move into management from a lower level job or improve your management skills, then you need to have excellent thinking and communication skills and the comfort to guide a company as a competent leader. You must also have a critical eye and have expertise in team-building activities.
There are online classes for management training and they are becoming more popular as working professionals want to improve their expertise. It also gives them a decisive advantage over their peers who do not pursue further studies.
Most management curricula will include the following as core courses:
- Economics, both international and domestic
- Business Law
Online programs in management can aide in developing interpersonal competence, make sure that you are adept in the decision-making processes and can think on your feet.
The proficiencies that you acquire will be able to applied to such areas as:
- Organizational comportment
- Governmental organizations
- Health care companies
- Financial organizations
- Telecommunication industries
- Small Businesses
Even if you are not working in a management capacity at the moment, your desire to learn all of the above proficiencies gives you an edge and shows the current management that you have the drive to add to your skill set.
Management Associate’s Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Accounting