- Small Business Manager
- Business Consultant
These projections are estimates based on data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
An associate’s degree in business leadership will give you the opportunity to establish yourself as an authority in the management of business operations. You will be able to find careers in business areas such as accounting, finance, management, and other areas that draw on the vision of supervisors. In a curriculum that focuses on business leadership, you will learn the skills that set effective leaders apart.
About Business Leadership Training & Careers
As you guide teams and contribute to strategy for business organizations, you will learn how to maintain performance standards and uphold company values. You will know how to observe finance and tax regulations as well as other applicable laws. In business leadership associate’s degree programs, problem-solving strategies and critical thinking skills are extremely important concepts.
When you complete your associate’s degree in business leadership, you will also acquire competencies in computers, database management and auditing strategies. Make sure that your program is accredited in order to obtain a valid business leadership degree. If you wish to continue studying business leadership in a bachelor’s degree program, you will have a decisive advantage over people who only finish the two-year programs.
Your achievement in your business leadership program will depend upon your desire to grow with the technology modifications that occur almost on a daily basis.
Even though courses differ from college to college, most leadership associate’s degree programs will include:
- Decision Making
- Business Law
- Financial Concepts
Business Leadership Associate’s Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Accounting