- Small Business Manager
- Specialty Operations Manager
These projections are estimates based on data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
An applied management associate’s degree curriculum is planned in order to provide students the necessary skills to keep an office running smoothly. In order to keep up with industry demands, the degree emphasizes computer technology and its various applications. The graduate of an accredited associate’s degree program in applied management will learn:
- Time management skills
- Interoffice communications
- Team-building functions
About Applied Management Training & Careers
A degree in applied management may suit you if you know you would like to work somewhere in a management capacity but are not sure which one. Many businesses accept applied management program graduates in order to maintain efficient offices.
Graduates of Applied Management associate’s degree programs can work in a variety of support positions. If you know you want to work in an administrative management field, but are not certain in which capacity, a degree in Applied Management may fit your needs.
Graduates will have enough managerial skills after completing an associate’s degree to oversee:
- Payroll operations
- Office management
- Interoffice and intra-office communication
- Patterns within the accounting department
The job outlook is good for office managers; however, the more management skill you acquire, the better the chance you will obtain a position within an organization.
Applied Management Associate’s Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Accounting